- A performance to suit every taste at the World Theater
- Athletic director takes on national role
- Campus improvement work includes remodel and removal
- Changing of the guard at radio station KAZU
- CSUMB earns gold for sustainability efforts
- CSUMB faculty spotlight
- CSUMB receives Presidential Award for community service
- Federal grants will enhance STEM education
- Four new degrees added
- Harrison joins panels
- Hiramoto named VP for advancement
- Review praises CSU Monterey Bay
- Summer Arts at CSUMB
- University, business council form Institute for Innovation
CSUMB Magazine Fall 2011
The School of Information Technology & Communication Design prepares students for such high demand fields as software engineering and web design.
Seafloor mapping researcher Dr. Rikk Kvitek has used grant money to develop a new research vessel capable of gathering data in near-shore areas off limits to larger craft.
CSUMB is nationally recognized for its efforts to reach and assist migrant students who otherwise might not have the opportunity to attend and graduate college.
Mike and Linda Dorn's support for the Pay It Forward scholarship program is enshrined in a new name for the library atruim.
The Small Business Development Center provides management and technical assistance to small businesses and entrepreneurs along the Highway 101 corridor from King City to Gilroy.
The men's golf team defeated Lynn University of Boca Raton, Fla. to win the 2011 NCAA National Championship on May 20. This marks the university's first ever national championship victory -- and a major step forward for Otter Athletics.